Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I've Been In Florida For 44 Days And Am Still Not Tan.... :X

THIS WEEKS SCHEDULE
Sunday March 20 8:30pm-5:00am
Monday March 21 OFF
Tuesday March 22 OFF (but then picked up a 7:00pm-1am shift)
Wednesday March 23: 6:00pm-1:00am
Thursday March 24: 7:30pm-2:00am
Friday March 25: 6:30pm-12:30am
Saturday March 26: 7:00pm-1:30am
Some of the things I did these past days..
Worked (as usual)
Monday: Went to Magic Kingdom with some cowokers, which was really fun. Then later that night went to Cool Beans Cafe in the Vista Pavilion! It's a Housing Event where you go and get free coffee, play Rock Band 2, and watch/sing karaoke! Songs would range from Mulan (of course, were at Disney) to Kesha. It was entertaining to say the least.
Tuesday (yesterday): Picked up a shift at work
Planned a trip to Miami with the roommates in late May :)
 ALSO-- I got word (technically, emailed) that I will be able to participate in the Disney's Ultimate EnginEARing Exploration on April 16th! 
WHAT'S COMING UP THIS WEEK
Another Disney Career Series Class called Acing the Interview tomorrow (which reminds me I still need to update my Resume from the last class :X...need to get on that) and then another one on Monday 
More work
Blizzard Beach opens up next week! (It's another water park similar to Typhoon Lagoon, but apparently 20x better)


Hmmmm..and thats really about all I can think about to blog about right now. Blog Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment